Page 1 of 1

Diorama section?

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:40 am
by oldnewbie
Is there one and I'm just not seeing it?

Re: Diorama section?

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:48 am
by Panzermeister36
If its a diorama with a couple of tanks I'd put it under the armour section

If its some planes on the tarmac I'd put it under aircraft

etc.


Thought I saw a diorama section before though, I think there's been a cover-up.. :o :o LEE......

Re: Diorama section?

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:13 am
by oldnewbie
Lmao its been sabotaged:))

Re: Diorama section?

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 am
by Paul
Panzermeister36 wrote:If its a diorama with a couple of tanks I'd put it under the armour section

If its some planes on the tarmac I'd put it under aircraft

etc.

Yeah use the sections just like that otherwise models would be hard to find :th:

Re: Diorama section?

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 pm
by Panzermeister36
oldnewbie wrote:Lmao its been sabotaged:))
Clinton, bush, and aliens all rolled into one; the most conspiring conspiracy ever! :tongue: