Page 1 of 1

Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 pm
by khimbar
Hi all,

Noob here, so firstly hello everyone. Nice place you have here.

I'm after a play with the Ultimate products, since they seem to get some good reviews. I'm off to the Huddersfield show in a few weeks, so will they be available there or are they mail order only? Happy to wait if they are.

Cheers in advance.

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:44 pm
by Paul
Unless one of our stockists is there emodels, snm stuff, scale model shop then the answer is sadly no, you can mail order it directly from us at www.umpretail.com or from the above shops :thumb2:

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm
by khimbar
Cheers. Fingers crossed someone is there then. If not I'll bump up my post count for the discount!

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm
by Lee
If you want the discount just let me know and I'll PM it to you :th:

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:54 am
by PhildaFish
Yeovilton show coming up, Lee, you should book a table and I'll give you a hand to run it.

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:04 pm
by Lee
PhildaFish wrote:Yeovilton show coming up, Lee, you should book a table and I'll give you a hand to run it.
Far too many combine harvesters that way mate :th:


:D

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:56 pm
by galileo1
Sorry for using this thread for this but being that it's about Ultimate products....Any news on having Ultimate stuff available in the U.S? I'm banging my head here trying to find a way to get my hands on some of your thinner and cleaner. Perhaps Sprue Brothers can become your distributor here if you're so inclined to selling your products here. Just a thought.

Rob

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:07 pm
by Paul
galileo1 wrote:Sorry for using this thread for this but being that it's about Ultimate products....Any news on having Ultimate stuff available in the U.S? I'm banging my head here trying to find a way to get my hands on some of your thinner and cleaner. Perhaps Sprue Brothers can become your distributor here if you're so inclined to selling your products here. Just a thought.

Rob
yeah were trying to break the US and Canada, hopefully we can sort it soon :cheers2:

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:18 pm
by galileo1
That's good to hear. I know lots of us will be more than happy to get access to these products. Hopefully soon.

Rob

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:24 pm
by PhildaFish
Lee wrote:
PhildaFish wrote:Yeovilton show coming up, Lee, you should book a table and I'll give you a hand to run it.
Far too many combine harvesters that way mate :th:


:D
Oo arr mate! Not sure whether that sounds more Somerset or more pirate?!?!?! Oo arr me hearty! Drink ye zider n walk the plank!

Re: Ultimate products at shows?

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm
by 5Craven
PhildaFish wrote:
Lee wrote:
PhildaFish wrote:Yeovilton show coming up, Lee, you should book a table and I'll give you a hand to run it.
Far too many combine harvesters that way mate :th:


:D
Oo arr mate! Not sure whether that sounds more Somerset or more pirate?!?!?! Oo arr me hearty! Drink ye zider n walk the plank!
We may have a few combines (not at this time of year though!!) but we also have lots of Harriers. :banana: