Page 1 of 1

warhammer 40k stuff

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 pm
by gazsax1
some of my warhammer 40k work
Image
Image
Image
Image


Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:32 am
by Gingerspook
They're awesome, I used to love 40k stuff when I was a young lad (many years ago now) wish I could turn out figures like that!

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 am
by Daishi12
Cracking work there mate :th:

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm
by ChrisSteadman
Fantastic - I like the reds that you have achieved especially

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:12 pm
by Lego
Love it. More please. :th:

Re: warhammer 40k stuff

Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:59 pm
by Roemanish
Wow they look great. I used to have some 40k stuff when when modelling back in my youth, i did a primitive job in comparison to you. I never did figure out how to play the game but just loved the models, especially the goblin trikes.