Page 1 of 1

1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:37 pm
by muskegman
A few pics of my most recent build. Painted using the hairy stick with Humbrol paints, I used a coat of Pledge Future floor wax to apply and seal the decals and then applied a coat of Testors dull coat to finish.

This kit came as a combo kit with 2 Phantoms in the box and I will build the other one some time in the future.

You will have to excuse the poor photography I recently purchased a new Canon DSLR 60D and I am still trying to get used to it.

:cheers2:

Mark

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 pm
by RobertA
That looks really good!!! :) Every time I see somebody post a 'Phantom' it reminds me that I'm yet to build one for myself... I should really do something about that, I guess!! :) But yes, great looking model.. have always liked the Skull and Crossbones.. :D

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 am
by muskegman
Thanks for the comment Rob I appreciate it :)

:cheers2:

Mark

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:08 am
by Omi
Very tidy, well done that man. I may have tried some slight weathering for the panel lines just to break up the greyness, but it still looks excellent for the scale.

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:34 pm
by Bissyboat
Very smart Phantom :th:

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 pm
by muskegman
Thanks for the comments. :)

:cheers2:

Mark

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:03 pm
by Tamiyasnob
You are a master of the hairy stick :jd: . If you had not mentioned it was brush painted I would have assumed it was airbrushed,wonderful work :thumb1:

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:35 pm
by muskegman
Tamiyasnob wrote:You are a master of the hairy stick :jd: . If you had not mentioned it was brush painted I would have assumed it was airbrushed,wonderful work :thumb1:
Thankyou for the kind comment Tamiyasnob

:cheers2:

Mark

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:24 pm
by HWGuderian23
Beautiful work :th:! Very well done :clap:!

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm
by Paul
Great work on that especially with the hairy stick :thumb2:

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm
by muskegman
Thankyou for the comments guys :D

:cheers2:

Mark

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:51 am
by AchtungPanzer
Look Very good. Clean wirk and a lot decals. Well done ! :th:

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 am
by Rob
Nice Phantom you have there - looks fantastic :th:

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:55 am
by muskegman
Thankyou for the kind comments gentlemen :D

:cheers2:

Mark

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:12 pm
by Fredrik64
Very nice Phantom there and with a Paintbrush very cool :th:

Re: 1/72 Hasegawa F-4B/N Phantom II

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:45 pm
by muskegman
Thanks for the kind comment Fredrik64

:cheers2:

Mark