Hasegawa 1/32 Hellcat problems

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
Jon72286
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:06 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA. USA

Hasegawa 1/32 Hellcat problems

Post by Jon72286 »

Hi everyone. Have any of you ever had a problem with Hasegawa 1/32 kits???? I am almost done with assembly and was getting SO excited for primer and then paint. Was building the flaps and then I realized they gave me two of the same side in the kit!!!! I was pretty PO'ed!!!! Its sunday afternoon so I am going to give them a call tomorrow and see if they can send me the proper parts. I was pretty disappointed in the overall quality of the kit but hey, what do you expect for $30 in a 1/32 scale kit. I'm not trying to complain about the quality of parts but at least give me the right ones when I buy a kit! Just wondering if any of you have ever had missing parts from one of their kits and how well they resolved the problem. Thank you all in advance. Respectfully, -Jon
On the Bench - Revell 1/32 Mosquito

On Deck- 1/32 Dragon F6-D Mustang
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”