Page 1 of 1
ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:17 pm
by Lee
ISM's first instalment of the Great Wall Hobby 1/48 F-15 B/D Step by Step Video Builds by Paul can be found here...
(click the picture)

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:31 pm
by stellamonster
This is great Lee!!!
Really enjoy you build and paint, it gives me a lot of tips as I'm still in the early stages of modelling, it also inspires me to get the same kit and use the videos as reference.
Please, please keep doing them as they are a great help to me and hopefully others too
Can't wait from the next segment. Love this forum
Cheers Lee
Darren
Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:34 pm
by Paul
stellamonster wrote:This is great Lee!!!
Really enjoy you build and paint, it gives me a lot of tips as I'm still in the early stages of modelling, it also inspires me to get the same kit and use the videos as reference.
Please, please keep doing them as they are a great help to me and hopefully others too
Can't wait from the next segment. Love this forum
Cheers Lee
Darren
Paul

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:35 pm
by Lee
stellamonster wrote:This is great Lee!!!
Really enjoy you build and paint, it gives me a lot of tips as I'm still in the early stages of modelling, it also inspires me to get the same kit and use the videos as reference.
Please, please keep doing them as they are a great help to me and hopefully others too
Can't wait from the next segment. Love this forum
Cheers Lee
Darren
No worries

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:27 pm
by BlackSheep1
Just watched the firs segment last night.
Great job guys.

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm
by Paul
BlackSheep1 wrote:Just watched the firs segment last night.
Great job guys.

Cheers howard

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 pm
by Spoiler
Watched last night....Hope you do the Tamiya 1/32 F-16 Block 50 build on youtube also!
Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:25 am
by Orbyn
I really enjoyed watching this. Thanks, and keep them coming!
Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 am
by kiwigav
Hi Paul, just watched 2nd video, great work. I have yet to do any type of decal work on that scale, no doubt I will when I buy a half decent kit with plenty of detail. Hopefully by then I will have the patience.
Question : I noticed that you were using a flat brush on the seat, do you find that the best for a good smooth finish and is it easier to cut in with?
Looking forward to next vid
Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:00 am
by Paul
kiwigav wrote:Hi Paul, just watched 2nd video, great work. I have yet to do any type of decal work on that scale, no doubt I will when I buy a half decent kit with plenty of detail. Hopefully by then I will have the patience.
Question : I noticed that you were using a flat brush on the seat, do you find that the best for a good smooth finish and is it easier to cut in with?
Looking forward to next vid
For large areas a flat brush is better IMO yeah. As for cutting in as long as your careful it's fine
Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 am
by kiwigav
Cheers Paul...love your work

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 am
by Paul
kiwigav wrote:Cheers Paul...love your work

Cheers buddy

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 pm
by thechildmodeller
Great!
Just watched the first vid I brush paint all my models do you think it would be worth buying an airbrush?
Please pm me anyone who has any advice
Thanks!
Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:46 pm
by Paul
thechildmodeller wrote:Great!
Just watched the first vid I brush paint all my models do you think it would be worth buying an airbrush?
Please pm me anyone who has any advice
Thanks!
You cant beat the finish an airbrush gives, and its much faster too, i say defo get one for sure, i would be without mine

Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:02 am
by RobbieMac
Paul,
Love the video and I'm looking enviously at your micro detailer. Please tell me where can I get one.
Thanks,
Robbie
Re: ISM Step by Step Video Builds.....
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 am
by Paul
RobbieMac wrote:Paul,
Love the video and I'm looking enviously at your micro detailer. Please tell me where can I get one.
Thanks,
Robbie
Hey Robbie, I believe that tool is no longer avaiable, but it think you can get similar tools on ebay
