Page 1 of 1

Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:44 am
by MakingModelsAgain
Can someone point me in the direction of a kit maker who makes a 1/32 French car from the early '30s? Something like a Citroen 7CV. At a push, I'll use a die-cast (spits) but a kit would be preferable. I suppose at a push 1/35 would do. I've had a look through my usual sources, but was wondering if any of you enlightened lot know better. :)

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 am
by ROBOPAUL
I love the Allo Allo play on words. Good luck with your search.

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 pm
by chief5437
Tamiya do a 1/35 11cv. These were built in 1934. Best I could find, most seem to be 1/24!

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:58 pm
by Rob
Eees Tamiya 1/35 Simca 5 or Bronco Fiat Topolino any good (the Simca was a mid 30s French version of the Topolino) . As Chief says, Tamiya also do the Citreon traction 11Cv.

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:01 pm
by Paul
Ahh good old allo allo.

Good Moaning, i was just pissing by.....

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:13 pm
by pedrofernandes
Is this what you are looking for ???

Image

Image

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 pm
by MakingModelsAgain
Mercy buckets, gentlemen. I probably should have said that I was requiring the car in civilian clothes, but I'm pretty sure the 'staff car' variants can be civilianated! :)

Pedro, your linkies are nil functionale! ;)

HOWEVER, at the end of the day, I don't suppose it HAS to be Frawnch. I just wanted something kindred to sit alongside the Caudron Racer, but I suppose anything from the era would do.

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:40 pm
by MakingModelsAgain

Re: Ah ahm licking faw a Frawnch moterrr....

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 pm
by Rob