Page 1 of 1
Jagdpanther
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:59 am
by mac1785
Ok guys I'll be in.
Here we go my first group build and my first Tank mind due I don't think I'll be like lee and throw ever thing at including PE spanner and the kitchen sink. This will be a straight out of the box build.

Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 am
by Lee
That's great mac (it's Paul that's throwing the kitchen sink though.....lol)...
Can you post pics up of the sprues and decals etc

Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:39 pm
by bullgill67
best of luck with your build
michael
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:36 pm
by Tiger131
good luck with your first build will watching all the way bud
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:21 pm
by gosselin2112
1/25th ! Big model of a big tank. Have fun with it, as I am looking forward to seeing the journey

Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:07 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
This will be a monster

I built the Panther tank many years ago in the same scale and i think it looks good OOB.
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 am
by PhildaFish
I've never done bigger than 1:72 so far! I have a couple of 1:48s in the stash but 1:25?!?! WOW! I can't wait to watch this build!
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 am
by Johni044
Made the Tamiya 1:35 in an earlier life, that was good and a decent size. In 1:25 if you R/C this one you woukd be able to ride it like a skateboard.
Looking forward to seeing it.
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:41 am
by Bagpiper
Nice one Mac. I'm building my first tank as well. I hope you don't mind me recapping what Lee mentioned above in that we need to see photographs of the sprues and decals and stuff. Just wanted to make sure you caught that bit - no rush, just a friendly reminder. Looking forward to following this build.
Many thanks
Jim
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:16 pm
by schweinhund227
This is Huge !!! Good luck !
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 pm
by Bagpiper
Oh I have so been waiting to use this on someone and you won mate
Hope your build is coming along my friend and looking forward to seeing your updates.
Cheers
Jim
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:41 pm
by Lee
That is big young man.....!!!

Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:40 pm
by schweinhund227
Does it come with a FULL interior ?? I believe some did come that way ???
Re: Jagdpanther
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 pm
by gosselin2112
Hope all is going well. Waiting with anticipation.
Russ