Good source of free reference ebooks

Post Reply
User avatar
Daishi12
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1393
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm
Location: Mountain Ash, South Wales
Wales

Good source of free reference ebooks

Post by Daishi12 »

I have just found a pretty good site for free reference ebooks :-

http://www.ebook3000.com/History---Mili ... 55_28.html

I have used the longfiles.com links - Obviously, make sure that anti-virus software is used.

There are a number of German/Czech books as well
W.I.P.

Revell 1/72 P-47M
Airfix 1/72 Bristol F2B Fighter

Technical Consultation for MrsModellor :- Tamiya 1/35 S.A.S. Pink Panther
User avatar
historyofthereich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: Good source of free reference ebooks

Post by historyofthereich »

Daishi12 wrote:I have just found a pretty good site for free reference ebooks :-

http://www.ebook3000.com/History---Mili ... 55_28.html

I have used the longfiles.com links - Obviously, make sure that anti-virus software is used.

There are a number of German/Czech books as well
I've spent many happy hours trawling these sites adding books to my already over loaded HD

:thumb1:
Aaron

HistoryoftheReich on YouTube - Is slowly coming back online few vid's at a time over the nxt few wk's!

HistoryoftheReich on FaceBook
Post Reply

Return to “Books”