Page 1 of 1

Decal advice

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 pm
by Nige201980
Hi all just a quick one I'm doing a tamiya mustang III and all the roundals have cracked as I was sliding them of the backing and I was wondering if this happens a lot and if I can fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Nige

Re: Decal advice

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:11 pm
by Paul
Nige201980 wrote:Hi all just a quick one I'm doing a tamiya mustang III and all the roundals have cracked as I was sliding them of the backing and I was wondering if this happens a lot and if I can fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Nige
Sadly no way to fix them unless they have just split in two you may be able to get them on the model and join them up, quite a common problem with tamiya decals. All I can suggest is to see,if you can get the others on ok, leaving off the roundalsfor now and get your self some aftermarket roundal decals.

Re: Decal advice

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:26 pm
by Nige201980
Thanks Paul thought as much.