Page 1 of 1
looking to up the difficulty
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 am
by Railiron
Hey guys I'm looking to build a slightly trickier tank. I was just wondering if anyone had a good suggestion for one. All I've been building since I started back is Tamiyas with rubber tracks and no photo etch. Looking to try out some Magic tracks and PE. So gimme some feedback I'll look on Scale Hobbyist and check them out. Thanks.
Re: looking to up the difficulty
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:04 am
by MarkVerploeg
some of the dragon kits well most actually have the pe and magic tracks
they could have dragon styrene or ds for short tracks but these are way better then vinyl or rubber tracks
the down side of dragon is the price of the kit and some times the instruction can be a bit hard to understand
you could look for a king tiger they make these have a big sheet of pe and the magic tracks
if you find these kits too costley you could also look at the kits from trumpeter
they lack the magic tracks but most of the time have some pe but that depends on the kit/subject
but they are cheaper
now that i think of it the orange box series by cyber hobby could be a option
these are cheaper kits made by dragon but are older kit so not releases from last year sort of
but they come with extra's like photo etch ,magic tracks and figure sets
but i suggest to browse around on the manufacturers websites and see what subjects they have and what is in the box
so i hope you find this helpfull
good luck with your kit hunt
cheers Mark
Re: looking to up the difficulty
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:32 am
by Railiron
Thanks for the info. I was checking over the King Tigers after I read this. They do look quite nice. May have to go for one!