Page 1 of 1

I have $60 - What should I buy??

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:12 pm
by JohnP
Image


Image

Re: I have $60 - What should I buy??

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:28 pm
by DC87
As much as I like Tasca kits (the Jumbo is very nice) the zimmerit and extras in a Dragon kit can't be beaten :thumb2: plus it's a Tiger 8-)

Re: I have $60 - What should I buy??

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 pm
by Daishi12
A belated birthday present for me perhaps? :) :)

Re: I have $60 - What should I buy??

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:23 pm
by MarkVerploeg
invest the 60 dollars you have in a money tree
if it grows well you have more money and you can buy both :D
but seriously i would go for the tiger but i just like german tanks
so i think i'm not much of a help
cheers Mark

Re: I have $60 - What should I buy??

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:25 pm
by ROBOPAUL
Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger,Tiger. Got it? Get it.

Re: I have $60 - What should I buy??

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:49 am
by Switcher
Daishi12 wrote:A belated birthday present for me perhaps? :) :)
^^what he said^^ dang...

you meant which kit, the zimmerit of course.

Re: I have $60 - What should I buy??

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:16 pm
by Panzermeister36
Dragon`s Tigers are superb,

Dragon`s Zimmerit is superb (except the StuG G`s),

$60 is a great price for that kit.