Page 1 of 1

1\24 scale HGW Sutton Harness

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 pm
by Modelpro72
Hello Chaps :banana:

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

I'm after a couple of sets of the HGW 1\24 scale Sutton Harness. I've tryed on the HGW website but the links go no where and shows nothing (maybe the pc at work isn't good enough to view) and I've tryed ebay and googled it and I'm getting :bash: with it.

Any help would be great.

Lenny :ugeek:

Re: 1\24 scale HGW Sutton Harness

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:45 pm
by Paul
Just having a look for you now Lenny

Is this eduard set no good. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eduard-1-24-R ... 5d3845c265

Or this one http://www.modeldesignconstruction.co.u ... 8Sutton%29

Re: 1\24 scale HGW Sutton Harness

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:49 pm
by Modelpro72
Hi Paul.

I've got the Eduard set but for me it looks what it is. Not very realistic.

:thumb1:

Re: 1\24 scale HGW Sutton Harness

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:50 pm
by Paul
Modelpro72 wrote:Hi Paul.

I've got the Eduard set but for me it looks what it is. Not very realistic.

:thumb1:
How about the other one I added above :thumb2:

Re: 1\24 scale HGW Sutton Harness

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:00 pm
by Modelpro72
Cheers Paul

I'll look into the MDC set and see what price I can get them. I was really after the HGW set because I feel I can manage the drape better. Not sure if that makes sence?? :crazy:

Lenny :ugeek: