Trumpeter 1:35 BMP-1P IFV for Operation Flashpoint GB @ YT
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:12 pm
Hi,
During my struggle with "not being in mood for modelling" I've started new project for my friend Peter Nichols who runs the Operation Flashpoint GB on YouTube.
The GB is dedicated to any military vehicle that was depicted in original Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis video game (the Resistance addon and Gold Edition vehicles also count).
I decided to go for BMP-1 and the Trumpeter kit.
So here are my first two updates:
[youtube]G--_tPnLdqo[/youtube]
[youtube]q2uu0lqtqSA[/youtube]
Cheers,
Radek
During my struggle with "not being in mood for modelling" I've started new project for my friend Peter Nichols who runs the Operation Flashpoint GB on YouTube.
The GB is dedicated to any military vehicle that was depicted in original Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis video game (the Resistance addon and Gold Edition vehicles also count).
I decided to go for BMP-1 and the Trumpeter kit.
So here are my first two updates:
[youtube]G--_tPnLdqo[/youtube]
[youtube]q2uu0lqtqSA[/youtube]
Cheers,
Radek