Page 1 of 1

Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:05 am
by eightfooticeman
Guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I trust most of you have seen or heard of this LM edition kit from Eduard. Now I already have the Academy F-4B, the Sundowners version and I'm wondering if you would still but this kit from Eduard which does include the Sundowners livery? Also the Bunny Fighter club, is it worth it to those who are members? Thanks

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:35 am
by Lee
I have the Bunny Fighters, it's a great kit with one sprue that let's it down. I did a aides review of it, it's in the review section :th:

Paul has then Good Morning Da Nang kit in hand and we will be releasing the review of it today :)

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:38 am
by benc123
That da nang kit looks stunning, I think I'll be picking one up in the near future. That or the special edition top falcons. Or both................ Curse this hobby! Lol

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:41 am
by Tonygol
eModels have it for £53.99, a very good price.

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:50 am
by Paul
eightfooticeman wrote:Guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I trust most of you have seen or heard of this LM edition kit from Eduard. Now I already have the Academy F-4B, the Sundowners version and I'm wondering if you would still but this kit from Eduard which does include the Sundowners livery? Also the Bunny Fighter club, is it worth it to those who are members? Thanks
Yeah I reviewed the da nang kit yesterday, looks a superb academy base kit, and with eduards photo etch and resin upgrades along with superb cartograph decals it makes a good kit great.

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:03 am
by Teme
I order that too. Just wait when I got it in my hands.

I think it is good kit and here it is cheap. Normal Academy F-4B cost here about 50 euros. And you get Eduards kit for 60 euros with all pe and resin part. If you buy them separately, you must cost them allmost 100 euros.

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 am
by bluebottle
IIRC,
1 decals are designed by Furball, printed by Cartgraf....WIN!
2 Brassin bits are by Eduard... WIN!

ordered mine on Weds

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:18 pm
by eightfooticeman
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I could not resist and ordered the kit along with the Bunny Fighter Mig. These kits will be my first with PE.

Paul, I can't wait to see your review of the kit! For some reason you and Lee have a way of making me realize I need these modeling goodies in my life. :crazy:

Perhaps to guys could do PE tips and tricks video, just an idea. :cheers2:

Re: Eduard Good Morning Da Nang

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 pm
by Paul
eightfooticeman wrote:Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I could not resist and ordered the kit along with the Bunny Fighter Mig. These kits will be my first with PE.

Paul, I can't wait to see your review of the kit! For some reason you and Lee have a way of making me realize I need these modeling goodies in my life. :crazy:

Perhaps to guys could do PE tips and tricks video, just an idea. :cheers2:
:thumb2:

[youtube]GKqukvfjkSQ[/youtube]