Page 1 of 1

Can't wait

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:42 pm
by Pierce
I'm new on this forum and can't wait until the next notification of a sale. I have nothing in my stash and I think that needs to change

Re: Can't wait

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:02 pm
by wappynutter
Pierce have you registered over on the Facebook page?? :thumb1:
Remember to make sure you register with the page "International Scale Modeller" with 2 "L"'s in not the other site who has NO connection with ISM whatsoever.....
There is no selling or trading on the Facebook page but its a great laugh and we all share interesting and funny links and things there...
For buying cheaper quality kits a trader with ISM... "Value kits" does great daily deals on their Facebook page here... https://www.facebook.com/groups/658357827536597/
A Lot of us guys have registered..

Good luck and see you on the Facebook page
:cheers2: