Page 1 of 1
Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:09 pm
by kev62
Another hobby of mine which i have been doing for over 30 years collecting autographs in person, my son got this one in London today Robert Vaughn is currently on stage in theatre.
Tom Hanks he met a few weeks ago where he signed the photo.
Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:15 pm
by Paul
Awesome

Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:31 pm
by HistoryRider
That is WAY COOL!

Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:48 pm
by Coen
Kevin here has been incredible generous and donated some of his collection so I can decorate my cave.
I also have a Robert Vaughn, a John Hurt (which I'm especially chuffed about, I loved Alien!!!) and a Kenny Baker whom I've met ... 25 years ago.
It's a really cool hobby you have there Kev!!!
Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:53 pm
by kev62
Coen wrote:Kevin here has been incredible generous and donated some of his collection so I can decorate my cave.
I also have a Robert Vaughn, a John Hurt (which I'm especially chuffed about, I loved Alien!!!) and a Kenny Baker whom I've met ... 25 years ago.
It's a really cool hobby you have there Kev!!!
Thanks Mike and always welcome
Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:07 pm
by kev62
Paul wrote:Awesome

Thanks Paul we have hundreds of autographs its taking over the house....lol
Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:54 pm
by fred29
Wow. Nice
What film is the second picture from ?
Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 pm
by kev62
fred29 wrote:Wow. Nice
What film is the second picture from ?
Hi its from The Bridge at Remagen :1969 and thanks very much
Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:42 pm
by ROBOPAUL
They are so cool. I watched Bridge at Remagen today. How spooky is that.
Re: Another of my hobbies
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:30 am
by ConnorM
Very nice.