Page 1 of 1

IDF Gloster Meteor Decals 1:48?(night fighter SIG Help)

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:19 pm
by generalgrog
I was wanting to start a collection of Israeli military vehicles, and I try to keep my aircraft to 1:48 scale. So I see a lot of Gloster Meteor models in that scale but am having trouble finding Israeli decals or paint masks.

I might be able to get away with using decals from another Israeli kit and "converting" them to the Meteor but was wanting to avoid that complication if I could.

So any help?

GG

Re: IDF Gloster Meteor Decals 1:48?(night fighter SIG Help)

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:16 am
by chief5437

Re: IDF Gloster Meteor Decals 1:48?(night fighter SIG Help)

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 am
by generalgrog
Yeah that is perfect....How did you find it? I tried googling for 30 minutes couldn't find anything.

Unfortunately it's out of stock....let me try and find it somewhere else.

GG

Re: IDF Gloster Meteor Decals 1:48?(night fighter SIG Help)

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:43 pm
by chief5437
I think I put in 'gloster meteor IDF decals' and up it popped. Good hunting!