Help needed for uploading images onto I.S.M.

Scale model photography, techniques, equipment, advice.
Post Reply
User avatar
UKguyInUSA
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA formerly Palm Beach, Florida, USA and Leicestershire, UK (until 1999)
Contact:

Help needed for uploading images onto I.S.M.

Post by UKguyInUSA »

Hello everyone.

I wanted to upload a few images into one of the forums, but don't have a clue on what to do. I was hoping a browser would pop up so that I could choose from my own PC / Desktop, or even copy and paste into the messages.

Please help!!! : )

Thanks in advance,

Martin.
WIP:: Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair

Non-WIP::Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII, Revell 1/32 Arado AR196 and 1/32 BF109G10 Erla,
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Help needed for uploading images onto I.S.M.

Post by Paul »

Hey Martin have a read of this see if it helps http://intscalemodeller.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22
User avatar
UKguyInUSA
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA formerly Palm Beach, Florida, USA and Leicestershire, UK (until 1999)
Contact:

Re: Help needed for uploading images onto I.S.M.

Post by UKguyInUSA »

Thanks, Paul!

I just downloaded the Photobucket backup software and will upload some images to it, then share some photos of some of the 6 builds that I have completed! Wow, 6?!! That must shadow in comparison to the amount of builds guys like your self have done!

Cheers, again. : )
WIP:: Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair

Non-WIP::Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII, Revell 1/32 Arado AR196 and 1/32 BF109G10 Erla,
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Help needed for uploading images onto I.S.M.

Post by digger303 »

Asking a most likely dumb question.
I followed Pauls guide and successfully uploaded some pic's, however they were thumb nail size. Is that a problem with my computer (Picasa ) or me miss using photo bucket.
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scale Model Photography”