Page 1 of 1
Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:49 am
by Paul
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:24 pm
by Coen
Uggh!
My eyes have fallen out
This was awesome Paul, I can only hope that I can pull something remotely close.

Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 pm
by Paul
Coen wrote:Uggh!
My eyes have fallen out
This was awesome Paul, I can only hope that I can pull something remotely close.

Good luck matey

Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 pm
by Fredrik64
Excellent ! sweet paint job on this
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:10 pm
by T3hGuppy
Paul = Awesome
That is All!!
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 pm
by Nige201980
Love it love IT LOVE IT
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 pm
by HWGuderian23
1st class build Paul

! Brilliant lacquered

!
Wish I could do such a perfect job on my own models as you did on the Me 109!
Thanks for posting ...
Markus
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 pm
by UKscalemodeller
The Bf109 is possibly my favourite ww2 aircraft. Great job on this one.
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:36 am
by Emilliano
Lovely job Paul.. seeing her on a diorama would be splendid.
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 pm
by DC87
Magnificent, stupendous, superb, amazing - i could go on!
Re: Cyber Hobby 1/32 Me 109 E
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 am
by Prumus99
Such a great paint job and a killer build!