Page 1 of 1

Well....

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:47 pm
by Lee
I think this SIG is going to be the hardest to judge so far - some exceptional entries gents - tip of the hat to you all :th:

Re: Well....

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:02 pm
by DC87
Good luck judging 3 amigos, going to be one hell of a reveal vid

Re: Well....

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:16 pm
by MikeyKb
That's why they pay you guys the big bucks :nena:
:cheers2: :cheers2:

You're time is greatly appreciated!

Re: Well....

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:26 pm
by Paul
MikeyKb wrote:That's why they pay you guys the big bucks :nena:
:cheers2: :cheers2:

You're time is greatly appreciated!

We get paid :scratch::

Re: Well....

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 pm
by MarkVerploeg
Paul wrote:
MikeyKb wrote:That's why they pay you guys the big bucks :nena:
:cheers2: :cheers2:

You're time is greatly appreciated!

We get paid :scratch::
with stress and fights?
but i'm glad i won't have to do it
so good luck with your task gentlemen

Re: Well....

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 pm
by chief5437
Hey, you're all winners I'm my eyes! (Where's the 'being sick' smilie?!) lol

Re: Well....

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
chief5437 wrote:Hey, you're all winners I'm my eyes! (Where's the 'being sick' smilie?!) lol
Agreed with Chief :thumb2:
But It's awfully quiet at the judges tables...
They didn't kill each other now did they? :scratch::

Re: Well....

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:04 pm
by Paul
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:It's awfully quiet at the judges tables...
They didn't kill each other now did they? :scratch::
Hey, I'm never quiet :cheers2:

Re: Well....

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:06 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Paul wrote:
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:It's awfully quiet at the judges tables...
They didn't kill each other now did they? :scratch::
Hey, I'm never quiet :cheers2:
ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!! :lol:
:cheers2:

Re: Well....

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:10 pm
by Paul
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:
Paul wrote:
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:It's awfully quiet at the judges tables...
They didn't kill each other now did they? :scratch::
Hey, I'm never quiet :cheers2:
ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!! :lol:
:cheers2:

So where's your entry then Fran's :tongue:

Re: Well....

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:18 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
Paul wrote: So where's your entry then Fran's :tongue:
What? Did I compete? :eeek:
lol... Just being curious if you guys holding up doing this tremendous task... :mrgreen:
Handbag fights and all...

Re: Well....

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:23 pm
by MarkVerploeg
i think Lee is.making a new vid
after the 10.000 sub special hamilkar barkas did with the smashing counter
so it is either without any smashing or a smashing comment on each entry

Re: Well....

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 am
by Lee
Lol... I will film the vid when I get back from hols on Wednesday, hopefully have it up on Thursday if all goes well :)