Page 1 of 1

Model show

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:43 pm
by ROBOPAUL
Hi everybody hope you are all well. Is anybody going to the Poole Vikings model show this Saturday?

Re: Model show

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 pm
by 5Craven
Yes I plan on being there with my daughter who is planning on putting a couple of her builds into the junior section. She is MUCH braver than I am!

Re: Model show

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 pm
by ROBOPAUL
Cool 5Craven hope you enjoy the show, find many bargains and I wish your daughter with her models.

Re: Model show

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:28 pm
by T3hGuppy
Yep I'll be their.

Must make sure to meet up with everyone this time.

Ill be wearing my ISM T shirt so should be easy to spot. :th:

Re: Model show

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm
by ROBOPAUL
Cool I will look out for you. It's always nice to put faces to names.

Re: Model show

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:52 pm
by 5Craven
T3hGuppy wrote:Yep I'll be their.

Must make sure to meet up with everyone this time.

Ill be wearing my ISM T shirt so should be easy to spot. :th:
Can't get lost this time then Ben?

Re: Model show

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:59 pm
by T3hGuppy
Yeah hopefully not lol.

Re: Model show

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:57 pm
by 5Craven
Not long back from the show, it was really nice to meet up and chat with T3hGuppy and Robopaul. Not the largest show in the world but some really nice builds on display and as always lots of stuff to splash your cash on! As metioned earlier my daughter Isla put a couple of builds (1/72 Airfix Tomahawk & 1/8 Mobius Models Iron Man Mark VI) into the junior section competition. Her Iron Man won the GOLD medal :banana: :banana: :banana: Cue one proud Dad :dance:

Image

Re: Model show

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:27 pm
by T3hGuppy
Omg Awesome :th:

Big well done to you Isla

Re: Model show

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:30 pm
by Paul
Excellent win :thumb2:

Re: Model show

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:44 pm
by ROBOPAUL
Brilliant Isla way to go.