Page 1 of 1

Bronco 1/35 Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. F

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 am
by tachikoma
As typical for Bronco lots of fiddly bits, but the instructions point to exactly where all the tiny parts go. Not too many PE parts in this kit, which is a good thing for me. I don't have to worry about gluing them to everything other than the model.

This is the kit up through step 6 in the instructions. The hull is made up of several sub assemblies, but after test fitting all the panels fit together perfectly. I'll paint the interior before assembling the main hull. If you take care during assembly the port doors on the side can open and close. I cemented one closed and I might leave the other one free to move.

I recommend using CA in step 4 (sub assembly 4, the chair framing) for attaching parts B32 and B33 to part B29 for added strength and you can just sand the excess after it dries to make the framing look like one piece fairly easily.

Image

Re: Bronco 1/35 Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. F

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:03 am
by ConnorM
This looks like it will be fun.

Re: Bronco 1/35 Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. F

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:47 pm
by Coen
Ok... that's a freaking awesome looking kit there buddy. Really nice.
I didn't even know that Bronco made a Pz I!!! I'll be wanting one of these I think.
Damn!
I can't wait to see how you paint her up.

Re: Bronco 1/35 Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. F

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 pm
by PaulAyrey
I have this in my stash and is an awesome kit.

You have made a fine start and look forward to seeing more ...

Re: Bronco 1/35 Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. F

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm
by tachikoma
A thin coat of Model Master Dark Tan to serve as an undercoat.
Image

Re: Bronco 1/35 Pz.Kpfw. I Ausf. F

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:46 pm
by Tiger131
this looks a really nice little kit