iPhone app

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
Pierce
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 am
Location: Nebraska USA
United States of America

iPhone app

Post by Pierce »

Checks out the iPhone app called. IModelkit
User avatar
UKguyInUSA
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA formerly Palm Beach, Florida, USA and Leicestershire, UK (until 1999)
Contact:

Re: iPhone app

Post by UKguyInUSA »

Sweet! I just checked it out on google and now downloading it to my I-phone. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Martin
WIP:: Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair

Non-WIP::Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII, Revell 1/32 Arado AR196 and 1/32 BF109G10 Erla,
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: iPhone app

Post by Paul »

There's a review on the ism you tube channel I did last year :thumb2:
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”