Page 1 of 1
AFV and AIR modeller mag now MENG sponsored.
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 pm
by DC87
Just looked up what the next issues of AFV and AIR Modeller will be to discover that they are now MENG AFV and MENG AIR Modeller. I am not a subscriber but have got many issues over the years and rather liked their independence and range of models built - I guess that will change with the sponsorship from Meng. Then again I do like Mengs kits so its a positive on top of a negative so I 'm sure they will still be good just wanted to let people know. Got to admire their subtlety

Re: AFV and AIR modeller mag now MENG sponsored.
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:55 pm
by Lego
Meng don't make enough kits for a magazine.

Re: AFV and AIR modeller mag now MENG sponsored.
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:05 am
by Filo387
Sponsorship isn't all bad. Look at the airfix mag they don't only do airfix.
Re: AFV and AIR modeller mag now MENG sponsored.
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:51 pm
by benc123
I agree with Filo, I subscribe to the airfix mag and evry issue has more none airfix builds than airfix. And it's a great mag! I don't think sponsorship is neccaserily a bad thing.
