7.5 CM Anti tank Gun

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
Filo387
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Doncaster

7.5 CM Anti tank Gun

Post by Filo387 »

Hi Guys
I have got a Tamiya 7.5 CM Anti tank Gun and ordered a Griffon Model Photo etch for it. but I cant remember if the one I ordered was for a Tamiya one or I just saw pak40 and ordered it. but the one I have is for a dragon kit 6250. I know some kits are basically the same. so I was wondering if any body has or knows where I can get the instructions for the dragon kit 6250 to print off

regards
martin
Items on the bench: 1/32 Red Arrow Hawk, 1/48 airfix Wmik, 1/48 Academy f-16C.
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”