Help Needed...

The latest forum news and anouncements
Locked
User avatar
Lee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7322
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:
Great Britain

Help Needed...

Post by Lee »

Are there any members out there that are good at using design programs for logo's etc? I'm OK but, my skills only go so far....

Maybe a graphic designer or two....lol

Many thanks in advance

Lee
:D
Where does all the bloody time go.....?

Owner of Ultimate Modelling Products
User avatar
PhildaFish
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: Somerset, England
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Help Needed...

Post by PhildaFish »

Funny you should ask that Lee, I've been thinking about offering a small prize on here for a "design a logo" competition for Scale World but the only thing I can offer as a prize is the paper flags I make. Pales in comparison to the prizes you've got on here already!
Please visit my website
Image
For instructions, historical paint charts & paint conversion charts.
Please like Scale World's Facebook page.
My Facebook page.
User avatar
BrummieModeller
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 663
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Help Needed...

Post by BrummieModeller »

I'm pretty good at using photoshop to design things Lee????
Dan

WIP Kits on the Bench

Revell 1/144 Airbus A320 Thomas Cook Livery
Airfix 1/72 Brewster Buffalo F2A-1
Revell 1/24 Mini Cooper Mk1
Airfix 1/76 Panther

My Facebook Page

Image
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Help Needed...

Post by hansolo »

Hi Guy's,

I am a graphic designer.
I can read and write with Photoshop, InDesign en Illustrator or 3D in Cinema 4D.

Tell me what you need.

KR
hansolo

http://www.hanontwerper.nl
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
Locked

Return to “Forum News”