Page 1 of 1

Moebius Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:48 pm
by Mike00
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
When I found out that Moebius was going to make the classic Battlestar Galactica models I was excited :dance: I got the Viper a few months ago and was waiting on the Cylon Raider. Well my wait is over it came in the mail today. When I opened the box my jaw droped :jd: The kit is in 1/32 scale and I knew it would be big, But I was't ready for this. The kit has the typical Moebius box art and easy to follow instructions. All the part were bagged and one small decal sheet. The detailing on the kit is OK I have seen better. The instructions come with a nice painting guide. The only problem I see is the clear stand I don't think it will hold the model because this kit is heavy. When finished it will measure 13" in length and 17" wide. I have a few kits to clear off my desk before I can start this one. Plus I will need to order paint I don't think I will have enough grey to do this monster.
Image
This is the center section of the upper hull :eeek:

Re: Moebius Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am
by Lego
Drooling here.

It is quite big :jd:

Looking like a fine model and if does not pan out it might double as a frisbee.