Page 1 of 1

Wow, I've actually finished something (it's been a while)!!

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:05 am
by Stonkmer
Well, It's finished!

Never though I'd get it done...
Had fun building it though.. learnt some new tricks and some things to scratch up on (especially hand painting... ;O)

ImageImageImage[/URL[URL=http://s140.photobucket.com/user/Stonkm ... 3.jpg.html]Image

Stonkmer
;O)

Re: Wow, I've actually finished something (it's been a while

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:59 am
by CrackedCubes
Lots of great detail in your eggplane there! Eggceptional work! :hi:

Re: Wow, I've actually finished something (it's been a while

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 am
by Rob
Lovely-jubbly! Great model, nicely done paint job :th:

Re: Wow, I've actually finished something (it's been a while

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:16 am
by warpedcrisis
looking nice

Re: Wow, I've actually finished something (it's been a while

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:37 am
by chief5437
Looks brilliant mate, well done! :th: :th:

Although from the thread title, I was expecting a post by Lee! Hee hee!

Re: Wow, I've actually finished something (it's been a while

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:56 pm
by Coen
Oh Wow!! That's some excellent work!!! That camo is completely cool dude.
You should finish things more often haha.
:th: :th: :th: