Airbrush paints

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
modelfan
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 12:03 am

Airbrush paints

Post by modelfan »

Anyone here use createx paints for their painting. I have and find the only real draw back is being unable to wet sand parts after painting. And other draw back is limited colors. I've used acrylics and enamels and my neo gives me fits when I do. Any suggestions or comments. Thanks
:nena:
On Bench:
Hasagawa Messerschmitt Me163B KOMET ' JG400'
User avatar
Wayne
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, England

Re: Airbrush paints

Post by Wayne »

I cant say i have ever used them tbh bud but i think the problem you are having with your airbrush having fits is because acrylics and enamels hate each other. The enamel thinners is a bugger for acrylics. It tends to clog up like wax. If you can use one airbrush for acrylics and one for your enamels. Hope this helps bud :)
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”