Page 1 of 1

Sprue shots of the Sword EE Lightning T5

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 pm
by SteveW
Sprue shots for the new Sword EE Lightning. 1/72. this is the T5 the T4 is similar.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Sprue shots of the Sword EE Lightning T5

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm
by Willem
Thanks for posting these Steve, detail looks great and lovely resin nozzles too.

Good luck with building them mate.

Re: Sprue shots of the Sword EE Lightning T5

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:47 pm
by chief5437
Cheers Steve! Deffo have to get me one of these! I see the PE is by eduard, I wonder if they'll be doing more stuff for these kits?

Re: Sprue shots of the Sword EE Lightning T5

Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:28 pm
by Gav0909
I think Sword are possibly even a sub company of Eduard, all their kits seem to have PE in them made by Eduard. Shame these are limited run kits, as it means there is often fit issues etc. I have their Harrier T.2 kit and its flash and bad fit galore. Yet nicely detailed which is a shame!