Page 1 of 1

HobbyLink Japan

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:43 pm
by WirbelwindModelling
Hey guys,
I stumbled across the shopping website HobbyLink Japan it sells it sells a good range of Dragon kits and the prices look really good. I was wondering what you guys new about the sight?
Is it safe?
Good delivery quality/time?
And anything else you know would be brilliant :D :D

Thanks a lot for any help!!!!

Rufus

Re: HobbyLink Japan

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:49 pm
by T3hGuppy
used them a few times and the service is okay,

I only use them if I really have to as can get stung by import charges

Re: HobbyLink Japan

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:00 pm
by Lee
I've never had a problem with them and they are cheap, like the birdie :th:

Re: HobbyLink Japan

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:06 pm
by Paul
Great prices and quick delivery, but anything over £15 your subject to a risk of the vat being added plus a handling fee by parcel force, if caught this can ruin any saving you made