Raised detail and dry transfers

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
peppie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm
Location: Boskoop Holland
Netherlands

Raised detail and dry transfers

Post by peppie »

Came across this stuff, while surfing the internet. And wow :jd: , I like it.

Dry transfers
Raised detail
Uniform patches
etc
etc

Follow the link and watch the instructionmovies.

I'm loving it and want to try this. Any of you have experience with this, let me know please.

http://www.archertransfers.com/PAGE_Instructions.html
Joined this forum to become a better modell builder. Now, if I can just put away my laptop and start building..

On the Bench:

Piper PA-18-150
Ford GPA
GMC cckw 1947
Ford V3000 "Bello"
eoinfinnegan
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: Raised detail and dry transfers

Post by eoinfinnegan »

There very cool and look so easy to use, thanks for sharing :th:
peppie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm
Location: Boskoop Holland
Netherlands

Re: Raised detail and dry transfers

Post by peppie »

Specially love the decals. I mean, no silvering, easy chipping. :th:
And look at the range of products they sell :jd:
Joined this forum to become a better modell builder. Now, if I can just put away my laptop and start building..

On the Bench:

Piper PA-18-150
Ford GPA
GMC cckw 1947
Ford V3000 "Bello"
User avatar
MerseyTrainz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:06 pm
Location: Wirral, Merseyside, UK
Great Britain

Re: Raised detail and dry transfers

Post by MerseyTrainz »

Some very useful items for the modeller, thanks for sharing :th:
Best regards... Stephen (MerseyTrainz)

On the Bench... Tamiya 1/35 British Army Chieftain Mk.5 Military Model Tank (35068), Tamiya 1/35 US Army M3 Stuart Light Tank - WW2 (35042)
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”