Page 1 of 1

1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 am
by sulieman07
Hi all,

just finished this kit.

I used Gunze and tamiya paints. Upper surface was H307 and bottom surface was H308. The nose cone I used H308 and added tamiya flat white, around 5 drops.

The AGM-145 bombs were taken from the skunkmodels 1/48 US/Nato modern weapon set.

I used eduard Photo etched for the cockpit

Sorry if the photo's are not sharp. I hope you like

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 am
by Paul
Nice work, cracking looking F-18 :thumb2:

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:35 pm
by eoinfinnegan
Thats top class work you done. Im not a jet guy but I love the F-18 I thinks its so cool looking.

Well done :th:

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:55 pm
by UKguyInUSA
Awesome, mate!! :bow:: :clap:

Cheers, :cheers2:

Martin

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:25 am
by sulieman07
thanks gus for the feedback :)

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 pm
by patrickroos
Top drawer!! :th:
Thats a nice Hornet mate, the level of weathering is perfect for this Aircraft.
Very consistent appearence, looks nice overall.
Love the looks of the front gear.
Cockpit also great.

Any chance of seeing the underside to?

:cheers2:

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:16 pm
by FatFingaz
:th: very nice!

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:12 am
by sulieman07
patrickroos wrote:Top drawer!! :th:
Thats a nice Hornet mate, the level of weathering is perfect for this Aircraft.
Very consistent appearence, looks nice overall.
Love the looks of the front gear.
Cockpit also great.

Any chance of seeing the underside to?

:cheers2:
here you go :)

Image

Image

Image

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:12 pm
by Top1Regor
:clap2: superb work. Looks ready for its mission.

Re: 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18F RAAF

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:10 pm
by chief5437
Very nice! Great finish :th: :th: :th: