No more nails

General Modelling discusion that doesn't fit into any of the other sections
Post Reply
User avatar
Joker56
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am
Location: Malaysia
Malaysia

No more nails

Post by Joker56 »

Question folks , I've seen where some people use PVA to stick Zimmerit onto their tanks , would I be able to use the no more nails stuff , seems to be a stronger sort of PVA to me , any ideas ?
Or should I use two part epoxy ?
All replies received with thanks
:cheers2: :cheers2:
Peter
Working on several projects at the same time without clearing anything.
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: No more nails

Post by Paul »

Joker56 wrote:Question folks , I've seen where some people use PVA to stick Zimmerit onto their tanks , would I be able to use the no more nails stuff , seems to be a stronger sort of PVA to me , any ideas ?
Or should I use two part epoxy ?
All replies received with thanks
:cheers2: :cheers2:
Erm I wouldn't to be honest lol I use ca glue myself
User avatar
Joker56
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am
Location: Malaysia
Malaysia

Re: No more nails

Post by Joker56 »

:cheers2: :cheers2:
Cheers Paul
Peter
Working on several projects at the same time without clearing anything.
Post Reply

Return to “Modelling Chat”