D Day GB

Post Reply
Marc68
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

D Day GB

Post by Marc68 »

Is it to late to get in on the GB? This would be first for me :D
I have one or 2 other pieces I am considering but having to research and see if they are even available. Will provide sprue pics asap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marc68
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: D Day GB

Post by Marc68 »

Well, went to take sprue pics only to find to my dismay that it is incomplete/damaged. :wall:
A piece of the landing gear is completely broken off???? and one side of the engine cowling is missing. WTH??
the kit was bought over a year ago, any suggestions on getting replacement parts, or would it be easier to say this is good excuse to visit LHS and have to purchase another kit. :whistle:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marc68
Private
Private
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: D Day GB

Post by Marc68 »

Update: Went to LHS this past Saturday to try to get help with the missing and broken pieces for the C-47. Was unable to to find what I was looking for BUT!! I was able to work a deal for another kit I spotted while i was there to add to my Build. Also after getting home and digging through boxes that i had stored kits and supplies during a recent move I was able to find other cowling piece for C47 in another box. Now to figure out how to either incorporate them both into a Dio...or just enter separately???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply

Return to “Builds”