Page 1 of 1

Revell 1/48 F-18C Hornet

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 am
by robertw
Just thought I'd share my Revell F-18C Hornet build from a few months back.

Image

Image

Image

Re: Revell 1/48 F-18C Hornet

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:45 am
by chief5437
Nice! Love the hornet! :)

Re: Revell 1/48 F-18C Hornet

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:51 am
by Gb64c
How did you find the kit? Did it fit well? I see the Revell is typically much cheaper, so I wonder

Re: Revell 1/48 F-18C Hornet

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:53 am
by robertw
Gb64c wrote:How did you find the kit? Did it fit well? I see the Revell is typically much cheaper, so I wonder
On vacation back in November in Tennessee. Found a small shop and got it for like $20. From what I recall there wasn't any major fit issues but there was plenty of flash and seams. Typical Revell kit I guess.

Re: Revell 1/48 F-18C Hornet

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:42 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Good work . WelL done mate

Re: Revell 1/48 F-18C Hornet

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:19 am
by UKguyInUSA
Nice job mate! :thumb1: