Page 1 of 1
Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat Early by MrModeling
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:15 pm
by MrModelling
Hello! This my Eduard 1/48 Hellcat! I am pretty satisfied with my work on this one considering I don't even think of myself as a modeler with the basic knowledge

Hope this made sense
[youtube]UtedsrnrRaY[/youtube]
Re: Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat Early by MrModeling
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:21 am
by UKguyInUSA
Nice job, mate! I love the paint chipping effects and one question: the stars and stripes looked like they have been stenciled and air-brushed on, was that the case?
I subbed you to follow your future builds!
Martin
Re: Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat Early by MrModeling
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 pm
by ncf
love it love it love it! How did you do those chipping effects?
Re: Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Hellcat Early by MrModeling
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:19 pm
by Fredrik64
Looks great
