Page 1 of 1

4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:35 am
by arkbuilder2012
Hi, new to this site and thought I'd post a few pictures of a recent build. Still working of some figures and suitable base. It's supposed to represent a vehicle from May 1940.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:18 am
by trekfanj
Superb job! :th:
What brand kit is this?

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:07 pm
by UKguyInUSA
:welcome: to ISM, Ark and fabulous job on the Panzer! :thumb1: :thumb1:

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:23 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Nice :th:

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 pm
by arkbuilder2012
trekfanj wrote:Superb job! :th:
What brand kit is this?
It's the Dragon kit in 1/35th. Very nice kit. Lots of very small parts but went together pretty trouble free. Here are some in progress pics I took.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:26 pm
by Kookaburra
I'm by no means an expert on such things, but that paint job falls into the 'gobsmacking' category.

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
Lovely little thingy, i really like the restrained weathering in particular. Not overdone at all, just right :)

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:30 pm
by arkbuilder2012
Thank you all for the kind comments. Once I get it all finished with the figures, etc I'll post a few more pictures.

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:32 pm
by chief5437
Cracking job! Love the interior :th: :th:

:welcome:

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:12 am
by SteelScooter
Lovely tidy build with super paint and subtle weathering. These little TDs are so cute but still deadly. Cracking job :thumb1:

Scooter

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:31 pm
by Gav0909
Lovely build mate. Really nice subtle weathering as well, especially on the interior.

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:52 pm
by Hillbilly
Very nice build,love the track weathering :thumb2:

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:42 pm
by mannloon
Yeah, well done. Very cleanly weathered if that makes sense.

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:11 pm
by UKguyInUSA
Cracking work on that interior, mate! :) :thumb1: :thumb1:

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 am
by Fredrik64
wow beautiful details looks great so far :th:

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Now your work with this model makes for me greater impression. Very good work with all model especially with interior mate Bravo :clap: .

Re: 4.7cm PanzerJager I

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:51 pm
by arkbuilder2012
Thanks all for the encouraging posts! The plan is to display this somehow with a Renault R35 that I'm also working on. Found an awesome paint scheme for it. I have not done a diorama in over 30 years but will give it a crack.