Tamiya King Tiger 1/16 Build
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:39 pm
Hey guys,
Another one of my projects
This is a Tamiya RC full option kit. Pretty much a massive model kit that has RC functionality
This was my second attempt at modeling and overall I was happy with the result. I was trying to achieve a late war King Tiger with no numbers and the basic yellow paint scheme
Here is a up close look at the model
[youtube]7cyW1EhtNRI[/youtube]
And a look at it driving
[youtube]jYljVgkzBi4[/youtube]
Attacking some books
[youtube]HLwgqJXiOZs[/youtube]
Thats all for the meantime but I have some more videos on my channel
Another one of my projects
This is a Tamiya RC full option kit. Pretty much a massive model kit that has RC functionality
This was my second attempt at modeling and overall I was happy with the result. I was trying to achieve a late war King Tiger with no numbers and the basic yellow paint scheme
Here is a up close look at the model
[youtube]7cyW1EhtNRI[/youtube]
And a look at it driving
[youtube]jYljVgkzBi4[/youtube]
Attacking some books
[youtube]HLwgqJXiOZs[/youtube]
Thats all for the meantime but I have some more videos on my channel