Page 1 of 1

Post all your shelf of doom banter here.....

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:14 pm
by Paul
Post away fellas :cheers2:

Re: Post all your shelf of doom banter here.....

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pm
by wappynutter
Now I could probably enter this with some "different" types of shelf queens...
Do I or don't I ?? :scratch:: :think:
Different being the operative word..... One even being a scratchbuild!! :thumb1:
:cheers2:

Re: Post all your shelf of doom banter here.....

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 pm
by EasyEight96
I just pull out the kits that were abandoned hopefully I can finish them all

Re: Post all your shelf of doom banter here.....

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:42 pm
by Ozzie21
Well I have a few but to follow the rules I think it will have to be a Dragon Geschutzwagen 38 fur s.IG.33/2 . I started this and built the hull and few adds and sods then just lost interest. There's also Tamiya Elephant that I started and was trying my hand at zimerritt but it all got messy. maybe I'll give that ago. All the others only need a few bits glued on and some paint.
Maybe I'll post some pictures and let the judges decide.

Re: Post all your shelf of doom banter here.....

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:19 pm
by Gav0909
I have a multitude of kits which are WIP in boxes just now. So anyone of those could be suitable for this. I have an A10 on the shelf which needs finished, a C47 Dakota, a Harrier T4, a Harrier GR9, and also a 1/76 Bofors 40mm.