Page 1 of 1

Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 am
by chief5437
Here it is, look while you can, as it's going straight in the bin! I'm gonna have to get another one of these, as I do like the kit!

Image

Image

Image

Image

And here it is next to a 1/72 lightning, just to show what a dainty little jet it was!

Image

Sorry for making you look! :oops: the next one will be much better, promise!!!

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:06 am
by Polly
Looks good to me chief :banana:

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:28 am
by SeanH20
Dirty or not I love that colour scheme. The kit is nice, I hope they release the single seater some time. The important thing its one less on the shelf of doom and that means there's space for another!

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:45 am
by chief5437
SeanH20 wrote:Dirty or not I love that colour scheme. The kit is nice, I hope they release the single seater some time. The important thing its one less on the shelf of doom and that means there's space for another!

PMSL! There's lots more on the shelf of doom!

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:53 am
by Mike00
I like it, the colors are great :thumb1:

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:04 pm
by robertw
Looks good to me :th:

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:07 pm
by Lee
and me :th:

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 pm
by HWGuderian23
Well done mate :th:!

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:56 am
by mincemeat
I think it looks good. When I was in college I had a ceramics teacher that would make large beautiful platters. If it warped slightly from the final kiln firing, and I mean slightly, he would throw it to the ground. Any one of us would have been happy to take it. To each his own I suppose.

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:17 pm
by m0gb0y74
I like it - it reminds me of a jet that has been sadly left to rot on the edge of a runway or field.

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:57 am
by SyntaxModels
Nothing wrong to this bloke cheif! :th: :th:

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:03 am
by Coen
It's really not as bad as you think it is Chief.
I can see why you don't like her, but she has a charm that works.

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:48 pm
by Unit53
Got one of these in the Christmas Stocking, not really my thing being an Armour man but if I can pull mine off like this (ooh err matron) I'll be happy... Great work mate...

:cheers2:
Martin

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:57 pm
by chief5437
Unit53 wrote:Got one of these in the Christmas Stocking, not really my thing being an Armour man but if I can pull mine off like this (ooh err matron) I'll be happy... Great work mate...

:cheers2:
Martin

Cheers Martin, it's a nice little kit, it was my paintwork that cocked it up! I'm sure yours will be great :th: :th:

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:17 pm
by MarkVerploeg
I don't see the problem
It is a funny little plane

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:14 pm
by fly1ngdutchm4n
It's orange. Dutch like orange. So i like this plane!!! :mrgreen:
And it's weathered AFV style.... lol

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:21 pm
by MarkVerploeg
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:It's orange. Dutch like orange. So i like this plane!!! :mrgreen:
And it's weathered AFV style.... lol
Yeah mud everywhere :banana:

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:46 pm
by chief5437
MarkVerploeg wrote:
fly1ngdutchm4n wrote:It's orange. Dutch like orange. So i like this plane!!! :mrgreen:
And it's weathered AFV style.... lol
Yeah mud everywhere :banana:
Lol!!!

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:43 pm
by panzerman
We modelers are our own worst critics. Completion....not perfection. I've learned more from each failure than any success.
Better on the next one.
Bill.

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:37 pm
by schweinhund227
Not very big indeed !

Image

Re: Damn Damn Damn!

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:26 am
by JohnModeller
Looks fine to me. :th:
John