Page 1 of 1

[Dragon 1:72] Sd.Kfz. 251/20 Halftrack [Fullbuilld]

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:31 am
by timtamtung
Hey peeps,
I just completed Dragon's 1:72halftrack. I must say Dragon kits are awesome builds- really fun and rewarding.

Hope you enjoy the photos and video :thumb1:

Video
[youtube]XjPZnRMD2Nw[/youtube]

pics

Image

Image

This is my test bed truck used to test out paints...
Image

Image

Image

Meet my assistant Mr. 'Measure'
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Main Ingredients:
Image


Completed Halftrack

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: [Dragon 1:72] Sd.Kfz. 251/20 Halftrack [Fullbuilld]

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 am
by MichaelsModels
Very nice build and a fan of the helper lol

Re: [Dragon 1:72] Sd.Kfz. 251/20 Halftrack [Fullbuilld]

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:57 am
by timtamtung
MichaelsModels wrote:Very nice build and a fan of the helper lol
Thanks :D He's there to help show size and scale comparison

Re: [Dragon 1:72] Sd.Kfz. 251/20 Halftrack [Fullbuilld]

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Very good work with interior and all painting, weathering not bad :th: ...hmm from what I noticed -You forget about painting the tires "in tracks" :roll: .As you do it , he will be a class model. :cheers2:

Re: [Dragon 1:72] Sd.Kfz. 251/20 Halftrack [Fullbuilld]

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:31 pm
by Donkeywalloper
Love the model and Mr Measure is the Biz :banana:
John

Re: [Dragon 1:72] Sd.Kfz. 251/20 Halftrack [Fullbuilld]

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:54 am
by timtamtung
AchtungPanzer wrote:Very good work with interior and all painting, weathering not bad :th: ...hmm from what I noticed -You forget about painting the tires "in tracks" :roll: .As you do it , he will be a class model. :cheers2:
I just realized I totally forgot about them :doh:
Donkeywalloper wrote:Love the model and Mr Measure is the Biz :banana:
John
Thanks for stopping by. More to come soon