Page 1 of 1

Italeri 1:72 C-47 Skytrain

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:03 am
by gaz45
So here it is my first GB Build.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thanks again for looking and all your comments much appreciated.

Re: Italeri 1:72 C-47 Skytrain

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 am
by eightfooticeman
I like it a lot mate :clap: . I'm on the fence about picking this up in 1/48 scale. Who am I fooling I'll get it soon enough!

:cheers2:

Re: Italeri 1:72 C-47 Skytrain

Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:32 pm
by Willem
Congrats on your first GB. Mine too.

Looks like you aced those stripes mate.

:cheers2:

Re: Italeri 1:72 C-47 Skytrain

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:54 pm
by Coen
That's great stuff Gaz, and an iconic bird for D-day too.
Well done.

Re: Italeri 1:72 C-47 Skytrain

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:20 am
by gaz45
Thanks guys appreciate your comments enjoyed this build