Page 1 of 1
1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:01 am
by rwsmith14
This is a long term project that I started a few months ago.It is a 1/32 scale F-105D. Here is the cockpit so far. taking my time on this.. still got to add the shoulder harnesses and cement the seat into place. Hope it looks the part. I do not expect to be fully completed with this build for about another yea or so, if all goes to plan. Will post periodic updates.. Hope you guys like it.. this is the Aries cockpit

Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:15 am
by chief5437
That looks effing amazing! Superb weathering. Ten thumbs up from me!
Edit... I may have to go back and look at my current build now, thanks! Lol!
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:42 am
by UKguyInUSA
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:57 pm
by vyper1
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:24 am
by EagleOnyx
That's Awesome!
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:54 am
by Hillbilly
That cockpit detail is amazing

Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:23 pm
by grover
Hillbilly wrote:That cockpit detail is amazing


wot he sed!!
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:44 pm
by Yevgeny

Amazing work. Need more pictures!

Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:49 am
by Goose
Ooh gosh what a work on the weathering!!!
superb.
goose
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:04 pm
by oldstratfordian
stunning pit
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:58 pm
by Eric
Holy. CRAP. Are you kidding me with that cockpit? I'm being honest here...that's museum quality work there, amigo. Well freaking done.
Re: 1/32 Trumpeter F-105D- Long term project
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:47 am
by rwsmith14
Eric wrote:Holy. CRAP. Are you kidding me with that cockpit? I'm being honest here...that's museum quality work there, amigo. Well freaking done.
THanks Eric.... took awhile to do... hopefully early in the new year I will continue on this kit.