Page 1 of 1

AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:35 pm
by Gav0909
Here is my completed AFV Club M109A6 Paladin in 1/35. Good kit all round, but a bit over-engineered in places, especially the wheels.

I am pleased with the paintjob and weathering especially, got some nice streaking, chipping and dust effects.

Some proper feedback is appreciated as I think I have pushed my abilities with this kit.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

And the tank shelf as it now stands.
Image

As I said, comments and proper feedback most welcome.

Cheers

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:24 am
by Yevgeny
Wonderful model. I love modern armour and you done a great job.
I'm yet to complete my first model, but if I was to add anything to yours, I would consider securing luggage on the top with come straps.

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:01 am
by garywintin
Awesome work Gav.. you have come a very long way since your Challenger2 and AS-90s.... beautiful indeed

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:09 am
by Hillbilly
Very nice build :thumb1: I think you did an exceptional job on the weathering,great effects without overdoing it.

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:55 am
by ROBOPAUL
I think you have done a really good job on this. Nice to finally see some stowage and the chipping and dust look really great. Well done.

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:07 am
by SteveW
Great job Gav. Weathering looks excellent :th:

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:30 pm
by Nev
That looks really nice set the bench quite high there :th:

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:43 pm
by AchtungPanzer
Super work buddy :clap: ,and nice collection :th:

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:20 pm
by schweinhund227
:cheers2: :jd: Nice job buddy ! Looking very good in deed !

Re: AFV Club 1/35 M109A6 Paladin

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 pm
by Deacon
As I am yet to make a 1:34 AFV I can't really comment other than to say it looks very good from where I am sitting. :clap: