Page 1 of 1

Help!! Looking for a Book

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:02 pm
by CrazyMajor
Hi all,

I am currently look for a reference book on the 2nd Panzer Division (Wehrmacht), anyone know of a book that I seek?

Re: Help!! Looking for a Book

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:08 am
by hook1169
I actually was looking at a book similar to what you are describing. However it covers all the divisions not just the 2nd. Not sure if it is available on that side of the pond, but here is the one I saw online a couple of days ago looking for Tiger ref books.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wehrmac ... 687467&r=1

Image

Re: Help!! Looking for a Book

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:39 pm
by historyofthereich
CrazyMajor wrote:Hi all,

I am currently look for a reference book on the 2nd Panzer Division (Wehrmacht), anyone know of a book that I seek?
If you give me your email I can send you a couple of PDF copies of books I have. But I don't have anything that's distinctively 2nd Pz Div WH I'm afraid! I have 2 great books on the 3rd Pzr Div & 2 on the 4th & several on the SS Pzr Div's. Is it anything in particular you're trying to find? Because I have over 300 books on the Second World War & a huge amount are also in PDF format on my HD for quick reference. So if you let me know I may have something that could help you out in one of the other books.

:cheers2:

Re: Help!! Looking for a Book

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:07 pm
by historyofthereich
Hi major I had a look around and if you want something quick that's got pretty much all the info that's available already online but in your hand then try this..

2nd Panzer Division (Wehrmacht) by Adam Cornelius Bert

Available from Barnes&Noble $41.66 Aprox £26

Of course if you need something right away then you can't beat wiki - 2nd Panzer Division (Wehrmacht) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_Panzer ... hrmacht%29