Page 1 of 1

Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 pm
by Drunkmaster
Hi everyone.
I managed to complete the model, I will not elaborate specially on this. A handful of photos.

I greet :cheers2:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

It was glued here;

http://www.intscalemodeller.com/viewtop ... =37&t=5003

Re: Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:29 pm
by UKguyInUSA
Fabulous job mate....lots of little details going on that you can miss if you don't observe every square inch of the photos! :) :thumb1: :thumb1: :clap:

Re: Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:35 pm
by LudvigN
Epic result! How would you summarize the kit?

Re: Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:23 am
by HWGuderian23
Beautiful setting for your Mi24 :th: ... very cool work mate :clap:!

Re: Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:10 pm
by planemaker
Wow! :jd: Stunning work. :clap: :clap: Awesome dio!

Re: Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:23 pm
by JayCub
Wonderful I had to scroll back and forth to see all the detail as there is so much to see including all the ground work
Tom

Re: Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 pm
by AchtungPanzer
3 x Yes ! Really cool Dio Kolego :)

Re: Mi 24W/1:72 Zvezda

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:13 am
by Drunkmaster
Thank you for all the nice opinions :cheers2:
LudvigN wrote:How would you summarize the kit?
In my opinion it is a very good set, it is demanding a lot of patience when gluing, but then I can look quite nice :)

In conclusion - quite demanding model, but from its competitors is the best copy of this helicopter.

Once again, I thank you for so many nice comments, I think that model came out not too bad, but I will have a lot of work in the aviation section to obtain a planned effect.