Page 1 of 1

SPG help

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 am
by Gav0909
So I have this vague aim that at somepoint I will have built and collected all available modern 1/35 self propelled howitzer kits. I currently have the AS90 by Trumpeter done and have a list of more, which is:

Academy ROK K9
Meng AUF 1
Trumpeter Type 99
Trumpeter 2S3 (or I might wait for their MSTA kit)
Hobby Boss Dana
Tamiya M109A6 Paladin
Revell PzH2000

So my questions are

1. Is there any other modern (by this I mean anything that is in regular use by any current modern armed forces) self propelled howitzer kits I am missing from that list?
2. Where will I find a Revell PzH2000, they don't seem to make this kit anymore (god know's why) and they seem to be as rare as rocking horse s*** unless I am just looking in the wrong place.

Muchos gracias mi amigos!

Re: SPG help

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:08 pm
by SuperDryBeef
Kinetic 1/35 M109A2 Self-Propelled Howitzer Armored Vehicle ?

Re: SPG help

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:04 pm
by schweinhund227
The pzh2000 is available on Ebay... either in 72nd or 35th but its not given !!! $$

Re: SPG help

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 pm
by Gav0909
Yeah I would want it in 1/35 Norm. Any idea why Revell stopped selling it?

SuperDryBeef - yeah possibly, though I wouldn't want 2 M109's really, I know the A2 and the Paladin are quite different, but that would probably be way down the list of kits to get.