Page 1 of 1

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:49 pm
by Coen
That's a spectacular kit for the most part Hendrik. I can't wait to see how your plans work out. I love the story idea. It should be a fine piece when you're done.

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:37 pm
by andreb87
nice idea i'll follow this closely! i had that kit too but i sold it to tim and i think paul bought it from tim :D there's an error with the tracks. dragon didn't do their homework right, the kit has the tracks of a real late king tiger of 1945 production, which wasn't used in the ardennes offensive! but that's such a minor issue i guess you will add snow and a lot of mud so that'll cover up the small difference in the track patterns! if you need inspiration or just eye candy i can highly recommend the duel in the mist books, they are perfect for a battle of the bulge diorama and they are awesome! :cheers2:

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:33 pm
by Coen
I've used all of those same figures on a few dios, those resin ones are superb, and I ijust finished the set of fallschimjager the other day for my PUMA. They're excellent as well. I'll be interested to see how you do the camo. Will you do the second or third type smock for the fallschimjager?

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:24 am
by brickfan8
Are you going to post this on youtube?

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:15 pm
by jbellos1
Nice looking set of kits for the dio. I have that same KT kit...interested in the inconsistencies you mention and how you circumvented them. Can't ait to see more.

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:58 am
by brickfan8
Are the figures from eBay in yet

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:30 am
by KalebBeard
Oh man I can't wait to see this thing done!! It's gonna be epic

Re: Battle of the Bulge Long Term Diorama Project

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:33 am
by rwsmith14
It looks GREAT !!! Well Done, Hendrik ! :cheers2: